News & Events
- Harvest winter wheat in summer.
- Plant winter cover crop.
- Terminate cover crop in spring.
- Plant safflower in spring.
- Harvest safflower in fall.
- Plant Spring cover crop.
- Terminate cover crop mid-summer.
- Plant winter wheat in Fall.
Maintained by Blaine Nebeker, Gary Crowley Farm has been in operation for over sixty years and specializes in winter wheat, alfalfa and oil seeds. They began experimenting with no-till farming as an alternative to standard tillage operation.
Blaine maintains a field site on Crowley Farm and helps with project planning.